Archive for the ‘Attract New Clients’ Category
If you have a great website that gets viewed by thousands of potential customers yet your sales do not reflect the same success what's the problem? Your large volume of enquiries is a great start but unless they translate into sales they don't mean much. What you need to have a closer look at is ways in which you can convert more of those leads to sales. Here are four simple ways to help you:
Tailor your Copy
Learning to write words that sell is a technique that can make a big difference to your sales conversion rate. On a website the copy should immediately grab the reader's attention and make them want to learn more. The copy should resonate with them on a personal level as soon as they arrive on your web page. The copy should also speak directly to the prospective customers needs. It should show them how they can benefit from working with you or using one of your products. Tailoring your copy is a simple yet very effective way to increase your conversion rate of leads to sales.
Capture Visitor Information
A database of customers or potential customers is one of the most valuable assets a business can have. Every person that visits your website or expresses an interest in your products or services has the potential to become a client. It is therefore important that you have mechanisms in place on your website where you can easily capture the visitor's information. One way of doing this is by using squeeze pages. Learning how to effectively implement squeeze pages in your website can help you vastly improve your conversion rate.
Different Ways to Follow Up
Traditionally most people think that a follow up is getting on the phone and asking for the sale. While this is true some of the time, there are many other ways that you can follow up with clients without directly calling or asking for the sale. Email has provided a convenient and inexpensive way to keep in touch with prospective customers. Learning to write emails that sell is a great way to improve your conversion rate.
The Power of Teleseminars
Teleseminars are a great way to start interacting with potential customers. They provide prospects with an opportunity to learn more about you, your business and what products or services you offer. It also gives them insight into the value that you offer and how they can benefit from buying from you. You can use the teleseminar to explain specific items in detail. If customers have any questions you can respond straight away and other prospects can also benefit from hearing the Q & A. As customers get to know you they will be more confident about purchasing from you. Using teleseminars is great way to interact with customers and increase your conversion rate.
This is just a brief overview of four effective ways to increase your customer conversions. Each one of these techniques is covered in more detail in my free teleseminar series ’7 Secrets for Attracting Clients’. Find out how you can have access to the recordings.Tweet
“Urgent And Important Information On What You Need To Know RIGHT NOW To Attract All The Clients You Want”
The rules of the game are changing, and I want to share with YOU what you need to know RIGHT NOW to attract all the clients you want.
These calls are FREE, and whether you are an established business owner or just starting out, you are going to discover what is working right now for me, my clients and my 7-figure colleagues.
Has this been happening to you?
• you're €˜doing all the right things' – but still not getting the consistent, paying business you want
• finding it harder to get commitment from clients
• losing former clients, yet struggling to replace them
• more and more people telling you €˜I can't afford it'
• you get great feedback, but STILL don't have enough clients
Sound familiar? You’re not alone. And I know you are wondering… What still works? What doesn’t work? What should I do now? What should I stop doing? What do I need to KNOW right now to change all this? Well I’m here to help you… for FREE.
Here’s exactly what I’m going to cover on this two-part teleseminar:
• The REAL reason you don't have all the clients you want – and SIMPLE changes you can make RIGHT NOW to attract an ABUNDANCE of clients
• Cut through the CLUTTER of conflicting and confusing advice and get FOCUSED on what works RIGHT now to get the clients you want
• How to find the groups of people you are MEANT to serve – and why (and where) they're looking for you RIGHT NOW!
• What you DON'T NEED to get new clients (stop wasting your precious time and energy on things that don't work)
• Why VISIBILITY is not enough to bring you the clients that you want – and the MISSING LINK that is the key to getting all the clients you want
• 3 real-life lessons learned from business owners, and how they are soaring while others struggle (You’ll want to hear what I and my 7-figure colleagues are doing so you can model what works.)
I know what you are probably thinking. Can it really be that simple? Surely business strategy is more complex than that? Indeed there are many different approaches to business, but when it comes to growing your business there are really only three areas that you need to focus on. How do you feature in each of these categories?
Attracting more Leads
Most marketing efforts are focused on getting customer's attention and getting them to make an enquiry with you. This is a very important part of any business. To evaluate how you are doing in this category pull up your sales statistics. How many enquiries are you getting on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis? Are your enquiries coming from one particular source? Is there one area of your marketing that is doing better than others? Are there ways in which you can think of to improve on the number of leads you get in?
Converting More Leads to Sales
When I did this exercise this is one area where I fell short. I was getting in the enquiries but I wasn't converting enough of them to sales. Too often business owners think they are doing well because they are busy fielding enquiries, but if those enquiries aren't buying then your business won't grow. Making sure that you have a strong conversion rate is one way in which you can see your business grow exponentially.
Increasing the Average Value per Order
What I am talking about here is price. How can you increase your price of what you are selling so that the sales that you do get in are more valuable? In my experience most people are selling at a price that is well below their value. This means that you need to sell that much more just to reach your turnover targets. One of the most effective business growth strategies is learning how to price what you are selling so that you don't have to work yourself into the ground selling high volumes.
Tips for applying this to your Business
• Get your sales statistics and analyze them in terms of these three categories. Once you have your figures, turn them into percentages. This will give you a good feel for how you compare in each category.
• Make a note of the areas where you most weak and most strong. The area of weakness is where you need to focus your efforts. The areas of strength are things that you can build on and learn from.
• Set goals that are specific and targeted in your area of weakness. For example: if you are only getting five enquiries a day and you want to increase that number to ten enquiries a day then that will be your goal. Make the goals measurable in terms of timing and quantities.
• Look for tools and tactics that you can use to achieve your goals. It may involve attending a sales seminar on how to attract more customers. It may be implementing a specific promotion or marketing campaign.
• Monitor your progress to see if there is any improvement in your sales statistics. By being aware of how you are doing in each category you can immediately see where you need to focus your efforts.
Too often business owners get bogged down in complicated strategies when all they really need is to focus on these three main areas. Know your areas of strength and weakness and implement tactics to improve on that. You will soon see your business growing and achieving amazing results.
If you'd like to know more about attracting new clients and achieving real business success I invite you to join me for my upcoming free teleseminar series – "7 Secrets for Attracting New Clients". Register for FREE here: "7 Secrets For Attracting New Clients"Tweet