Archive for the ‘Cash Flow’ Category
Do you have a system, automated or otherwise that helps you to generate your sales? Or is it more like a haphazard combination of luck and personal contacts? Do you go by the belief that it's being at the right place at the right time, or knowing the right person? Is your sales strategy kind of random where you simply follow whatever opportunity or lead comes your way? And is there not a smarter way you could be working?
Let your Business work for you
Mary is a client of mine that had been putting a lot of personal effort into her business. She was frustrated because it just seemed like a lot of hard work for very little reward. Then she heard about a workshop I was running on building an information empire and signed up for it. She was sold on the idea of making your business work for you and getting sales in, even when you're out of the office.
Following the workshop Mary was diligent about developing a website and products that she could sell online. When I interviewed her on one of my teleseminars, I asked her what the best part of her business was. What did she enjoy the most? She said that she had to admit it was seeing the sales come in. Knowing that whether she was sleeping, away on holiday or busy writing her next newsletter, sales were still being made. She didn't need to be there actively doing the selling. Her client acquisitions could happen automatically.
Mary still recalls the morning when her first sales came through. When she switched on her computer for the day, there they were, already in her inbox and the money was in the bank. Those client acquisitions had happened while she was sleeping and enjoying breakfast with her family. For me automated client acquisitions are an integral part of my business. I know that while I am on a workshop, consulting with clients or even on an aeroplane heading somewhere, the sales are still coming in. And this is all made possible by having systems in place so that my business works for me.
Why Automate your Client Acquisitions?
• The more systems you have in place, the more your time is freed up to focus on what you love doing. You are not tied down to your business.
• To enjoy business success you need a steady stream of sales coming in on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. It makes sense therefore to automate part of the process.
• Automating your client acquisitions means that you can serve more clients more effectively with less effort, and make more money in the process.
• Automating your client acquisitions allows you to be more competitive in the corporate market.
Putting systems in place is an integral part of creating an information empire. It is effective systems that will help you achieve your goal of making more money with less effort. Automating your client acquisitions can facilitate sales 24/7 so that it is your business working for you, instead of you working for your business.
Find out if How to Design, Create & Sell High Value, High Profit Products & Programmes is your solution! http://dld.bz/advenTweet
Many entrepreneurs, small business owners and other professionals find themselves focused on earning an income, finding new clients and the day-to-day struggle to survive. Having enough income and cashflow to grow your business rapidly is not an uncommon problem. I often hear people talking about their expected income for the next day, weeks or months ahead. They focus on knowing where the next paycheck is coming from because they don't have enough confidence in their existing client base or cashflow. They fear their income will dry up.
Have you ever felt like that? If that sounds like you, then it's time to STOP focusing on your income. It's time to start focusing on a long-term plan for success and diversification. But how? How do you free yourself from the day-to-day financial worry and really start to thrive?
The answer simply lies in starting your own high-end coaching program. A high-end coaching programme (when designed and delivered the right way) will provide enough guaranteed revenue to enable you to stop worrying about money and be free to focus on your long-term success!
This is how the strategy works …
Sell Once a Year to Generate Guaranteed Revenue
• With your high-end coaching programme, if you market and sell the right way, you will only need to focus on the selling once and then you're done for the year.
• Create a program with a limited number of spots, and you'll only have to sell long enough to fill those spots and then you can focus on serving your clients and creating alternate revenue streams.
• Create a program with a fixed time limit, such as my annual programme, and you only have to sell those spots once per year. Then you've got the commitment for the income, and you're free to focus on other areas of your business. No more worrying month-to-month whether you'll have enough cash for next month; with a high-end coaching program, you can earn enough money to free yourself up for other pursuits.
Free Yourself Up to Look at the Big Picture
One of the biggest benefits for you and your business of creating a high-end coaching program is freeing yourself up to look at the big picture. If you're like most people, you spend countless hours per week working on finding enough business, and the rest of your time goes to satisfying your existing clients. You never have time to think about the long-term plans for your business, or how to diversify your revenue streams.
Once you have the committed income of a high-end coaching program, you can stop spending so much of your time selling yourself and your services because you have a guaranteed revenue stream. Instead, you can focus on creating the other steps to achieve success in your business, and put together a long-term plan for your business!
In order to truly become successful in your own business, you've got to stop focusing on immediate income so you can begin to build a road map for long-term success. Worrying about your day-to-day income is short-term thinking and can seriously hamper your long-term business success. When you start a high-end coaching program, you get financial commitments for a large portion of your revenue and begin looking at other ways to improve your business success.
So if you want to see an end to your day-to-day financial struggles and the beginning of long-term success, it's time to start your high-end coaching programme!
Bernadette Doyle specializes in helping entrepreneurs attract a steady stream of ideal clients. If you want clients calling you instead of you calling them, sign up for her free weekly e-zine at http://www.clientmagnets.comTweet
How much money do you want to make this year?
If you've answered this question with a round number, like, $100,000, or $1,000,000, or an, "I don't know," you don't have a goal, you have a wish. It's imperative that you know your goal income numbers, specifically. You must know how much you have to net today, this week, and this month in order to land the yearly salary that will support the lifestyle that you desire.
Here are some get-specific Millionaire Mindset methods:
• What would you like to do in the next year? Move? Take your dream vacation? Send a child to college? Hire someone to manage all of that stuff for you? Or make it possible for your spouse to leave his or her job to come to work for you?
Don't forget the smaller costs that go along with each large goal, like the cost of providing your newest employee with a company car and fringe benefits, travel costs, tuition, and your existing lifestyle costs. Don't estimate. Make phone calls. Get current pricing on airfare, college tuition, health care, or whatever bills you'll have to foot. Write it down…you're going to need it.
• Now that you've done the addition, do the division. Break out the calculator and find out how much you'll need to net in a month, a week, and a day. This will give you a manageable and reachable goal path.
Lots of people say they want to be millionaires. But if you ask them how much they need to make this afternoon to stay on track for that wish, you'll likely be met with a dumbfounded look. Once this step is completed, you will be distinctly separate from those with a wishing frame of mind.
• Challenge yourself in the pursuit of your income goal. If that means working an extra 30 minutes to meet your daily income goal, do it. If that means negotiating on a deal, even if you're not comfortable with negotiation, then do it.
When you know how much money you need to earn this week, in pursuit of the big goal, you'll be encouraged to do the things that aren't so desirable. Every time you challenge the boundaries of your comfort zone, those boundaries will soften, and your comfort zone will grow.
A goal like, "I want to make a million bucks this year," will never incite you to rewrite an email or to hold firm on your retail price for an item. But if your goal is, "I need to clear another $50 today to stay on track," you'll push right through, because you will connect those little tasks with your big goals for yourself, your family, and your lifestyle.
• Successful business people always know their numbers. They rifle off their conversion rates, costs, costs of sale, and precise percentage profits. Businesspeople who don't know are probably losing money.
• If the thought of calculating, relating to, or speaking about numbers frightens you, then hire a business manager to do it for you. Investing all of your energy in working in your business, without working on your business, will be detrimental to your income goal.
• The numbers might be simple now, but if your goal is to make a million dollars, or any other impressive number, you'll have to expect the money flow, in both directions, to become more complicated. Adopt a know-your-numbers attitude now, rather than jumping into a sea of number soup when your chances of drowning are high.
In short, know how much money you need to make. Then know how much money you need to make this week in order to reach that goal. Name it, and then claim it!
Bernadette Doyle specializes in helping entrepreneurs attract a steady stream of ideal clients. If you want to get clients calling you instead of you calling them, sign up for her free weekly e-zine at http://www.clientmagnets.comTweet